My Follow Friday Recommendations for 2/10/2012
Follow these four if you’re interested in business, new ideas, and sports. They all tweet frequently and share quality stuff. Additionally, all 4 are legit entrepreneurs who have have built startups in one form or another.
Follow them to gain wisdom.
- @jakelarsen7: I work with him at ZAGG. He’s hilarious and literally reeks of innovation.
- @TySpace: He’s a former journalist who is finishing up his MBA at the U. He just landed a job at Adobe.
- @_AlexLawrence: For almost 20 years, Alex has had very successful runs with various startups. Currently, he’s working to build a startup community at Weber St. University. Most importantly, he’s one of the nicest guys around and is always willing to help out how he can.
- @jkhowland: Josh taught himself how to code and has built several mobile apps as well as an impressive ad network. He loves Apple.
My Follow Friday Recommendations for 5/27/2011
- @AntDeRosa - This dude tweets a lot, but when it comes to any breaking news, he’s one of the best I’ve seen. He tries to get various angles on the stories and does a great job.
- @Humblebrag - Pure hilariousness. This account retweets people who are bragging about themselves (usually famous people) in a very humble manner.
- @dearblankplease - Another comedy account. This is the Twitter account for dearblankpleaseblank.com. If you aren’t familiar with that site, set aside 10 minutes and check it out. You won’t regret it.
- @toptweets - An interesting account created by Twitter itself that “algorithmically selects and retweets some of the most interesting tweets spreading across Twitter.”
- @creightongreen - Quality tweets on various topics. Follow him to grow in knowledge and to gain status amongst your peers.
My Follow Friday Recommendations for 3/25/2011
- @dannysullivan - An excellent resource for all things SEO and search. Also great tech and internet marketing tweets.
- @SAI - Business Insider’s digital business news Twitter account. This is one of my favorite business news sources on Twitter.
February results of the ZAGG iPad-a-day GiveawayData from Feb. 1, 2011 to Feb. 28, 2011:
- Total Facebook shares: 321,445
- Total Twitter shares: 178,401
- Average Facebook shares/day: 11,480
- Average Twitter shares/day: 6,371
- Total Facebook Fans added: 15,653
- Total Twitter followers added: 2,501
- Overall Facebook Fans growth: 15.57%
- Overall Twitter followers growth: 14.92%
- About 3,272,829 impressions on Twitter
My Follow Friday Recommendations for 2/25/2011
- @scottcowley - Great tweets on social media and SEO. Also, if you’re looking for Twitter/Facebook contests, he’s your guy.
- @badbanana - His tweets will brighten your day. This is the funniest Twitter account in existence.
- @clbernal - He’s a sports/tech junkie who has been an intern for 2 MLB teams. He’ll tweet info that you didn’t know you needed.
- @Scobleizer - This dude has been watching Silicon Valley since before it was Silicon Valley. He’s all over tech, startups, and the cutting edge.
My Follow Friday Recommendations for 2/18/2011
- @darrenrovell - This guy has awesome insight to everything sports. You’ll start to think about sports differently after following him for a while.
- @ethanmillard - I’ve been a fan of his KSL radio show, The Nightside Project, as long as I’ve lived in Salt Lake. He has a unique take on politics that forces you to consider both sides.
- @crwhitesides - Quality tweets about social media, marketing, technology, and business.
- @tristanwalker - This guy is literally addicted to the startup scene in Silicon Valley. Always interesting insight about what’s next.
- @i6laswegian - Follow this guy if you love Apple. He really, really, really loves Apple.